11 June 2010

Things are happenin'

I've been quiet for too long a time now. Yesterday I hade a photoshoot though. Now I'm waiting for the pics to show up. :) Something else is going on too, I have at least one other shoot coming up plus a music video shoot next Friday and a latex fashion show next month. :) So yei, things are happening^^!

Here's a little something from a couple of summers back. Shot with Markus.



It was terribly cold in the lake. O.o But hey, I'm always cold anyways. :D I don't know how I keep on finding myself in circumstances where it is cold and uncomfortable. Oh well, for the sake of art! In the end of the day, I'm always glad I did these kind of shoots anyway. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails