28 July 2010

Rock n Roll Bitch

Just to wake you up before something reeeaally pink and sweet as Marie Antoinette's cupcake 'll show up.. A little bit of rockin for you!

These pics are from last winter and I just stopped and stared at them while going through my pics.. I really miss my boots (it's too hot for them at the moment) and those jeans are just tearing apart. They're soooo old. :( *snif* But hey, the bottom line is: I kinda like this outfit. ..and was just wondering wether I could go to a club with this on.. hmmmmm.


Oh, and by the way, the title of this post is also a name of a drink on this club I go to -far too often. :D

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely see you work this outfit on the dancefloor :D go for it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Heehee. Maybe in some other town like, say, Tampere.. maybe not in this town.. they're a bit too little-cute-dress -kind in here. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails