25 January 2011

For Sale!

It's not often that I actualy try to get something sold here.. in fact this is the first (and possibly the last?) time. This photo (or rather a set of) has come to it's retirement from circling around and being displayed in different places..

This series is printed on aluminium and is now for sale. Size of this piece is about one meter wide and 30cm high. The price is negotiable. Make an offer!

I am not selling this piece alone, nope, I'm merely a messenger;). The person behind this is Sami Saarenpää, the photographer (well, naturally I'd get my share, so..). And I must say this set of pictures looks great this size and on aluminium!

Feel free to spread the word!

(c) Sami Saarenpää 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails