23 April 2011

Oh so sweet!

Last weekend I had an extempore-shoot with Emilia Kallinen. We drove to Ruissalo again, but hey, why not, there are plenty of picturesque places there.

We however started at my place fitting clothes and me doing my makeup. I felt it was a bit "done in a hurry" -kind, but appears ok in the pics.

(c) Emilia Kallinen 2011, make up by me

(c) Emilia Kallinen 2011
Then off to the sunny Ruissalo!
We were in this cafe where there were people eating lunch and having coffee. Yikes! Turned out to be fine though and not as scary as you'd imagine shooting in a crowded place to be. :)

(c) Emilia Kallinen 2011
 The curtains and the wallpaper matched my outfit. And check out that corgeous umbrella!

(c) Emilia Kallinen 2011
Yet another "my day as a princess" complete with Emilia. ^^

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails