18 October 2011

Gone golfing pt. I

Yesterday we did a photoshoot with Markus. There was a pretty friggin cold wind. Luckily we also had a bit of sun so it gave me a little more time not to freeze. Also I was made some excellent tea by his wife and I got to warm up at their place when I got too cold. ^^ Latex, my friends, does not warm an awful lot.

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

The dress is by Latex by Tiina Rikala and you've seen it before here on the pics by Sami Maanpää. The gloves are just basic latex gloves. We were hoping to get latex socks as well, but that didn't work out after all. And we needed to hurry with the photoshoot, cos it sure ain't getting any warmer!

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

I've had a couple of questions about latex on Formspring - which I find kind a funny, cos latex modelling really is not that big part of my modelling! Anyway I feel like there's a need to explain my realitionship with latex.

First of all, I wouldn't call it a fetish (and I'm not the kind of person who thinks fetishes are a bad thing and gross and perverse). I love the latex outfits I have thou. But I love them as I love any well tailored piece ofclothing. I love what Tiina does with latex! I also like the shiny look of latex. I even follow a blog that some of you might enjoy as well: HMSlatex untamed. But still, latex is "just" another material that you can use to be creative. I don't watch the pics and get aroused, no. What I see is innovation and creativity and even some rule breaking.

In fact, I find latex a bit difficult to wear and take care of. I'm sure those questions are of no importance to those who really love the material, but for me it feels a bit like too much trouble. O.O But as said, if one really is into latex, then these things won't be an issue. :)

However, getting dressed in latex is not a "necessary evil" as an Anonymous put it on Formspring. If it were, I would not be doing the shoots and shows in latex. It is, for me, slightly uncomfortable at times, but hey, the clothes  are sexy and you only get to wear stuff like that so often! :)

(c) Markus Lehto 2011


Now, what do you think of the pics? :)

Edit: You can check the part 2 here. :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails