26 August 2013

Shredded t-shirt and some serious boots

I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier. I was just too busy and stressed out with my last weeks and days at work and having a nasty ass flu. But hey, work's done (unfortunately, I really enjoyed it there) and flu's history and it's possible to think about other styff again! Although I'm moving out of my flat tomorrow to a friends place to run away from a huge renovation (piping stuff) at my place.

Aaanywayy, here are the pics we took with Markus the same time we took the pink leopard dress -pics. I was seriously expecting a maybe 3 hour shoot and was totally surprised when we finished after much less time. Markus's comment on this was something like "Yeah, I thought so, with you it's so easy, we can just shoot". :D Awesome. ^^

The pics now. Yo can also check them here on Markus' website. There are a couple of pics that aren't here.

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

I like this set so much that I couldn't choose just three or four photos. So here are seven of my faves.

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 
The t-shirt is (obviously) self-shredded by me. The idea is from OutsaPop Trashion (eg. here, here and here). I got so carried away with the shredding that I wasn't paying much attention to what is the end product going to look like. x) Therefore the almost entire shirt is shredded. But it's awesome to make! Only thing is you might get a bit of runny nose from all the fabric dust.

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

I can assure you being a model isn't always the easiest job. After this photoshoot my whole body was aching! My muscles were sore from the poses. You need to have tension in your body to be able to stay in the poses and also the rounded hole I was sitting in was a bit of a challenge. Might be due to lack of modelling - aaaand the fact that I was getting the flu. But yeah, to be able to model, a little muscle is good for you.

(c) Markus Lehto 2013 

At the end of the day I love the feeling after a photoshoot: I've given my all, I'm a bit dirty from touching dirty walls or the ground, feet hurting from the crazy shoes, and happy and excited to see the outcome. Also it's fun to hang out with the photographers - especially the ones I've worked with gazillion times, it's like hanging out with an old friend.

And to tease you a bit with what's to expect here in the near future is a latex fashion show early September, and most likely there will be pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails